The Science Behind the WHO Guidelines on Physical Activity and Sedentary Behaviour – setting the agenda for discussion and future research
We are delighted to support the launch of the new WHO Guidelines on Physical Activity and Sedentary Behaviour. We will be hosting a webinar to discuss the science behind the guidelines with those who have been involved with the guideline development process.
Date: Thursday 3rd/4th December (12:00 – 13:30 PST / 20:00 – 21:30 GMT / 4th Dec 06:00 – 07:30 AEDT)
Speakers (listed alphabetically):
- Fiona Bull, WHO
- Loretta DiPietro, The George Washington University
- Karen Milton, University of East Anglia
- Hidde van der Ploeg, Amsterdam UMC
- Jasper Schipperijn, University of Southern Denmark
- Emmanuel Stamatakis, University of Sydney
- Juana Willumsen, WHO
Can’t make the webinar?
A recording will be made available to ISPAH members via our membership portal