The main mission of the Capacity Building Committee is to build capacity around physical activity as a global health priority for all, recognising diversity, inclusivity, accessibility, resources and advocacy. This mission aligns with ISPAH’s goal of developing capacity in research and practice on physical activity and public health worldwide.
To do so, the Committee aims to develop and deliver a variety of online capacity building activities (for example, thematic webinars, seminars and skills-based workshop) for professionals within the ISPAH community including researchers, policy makers, and practitioners in the physical activity field. These activities would serve to develop knowledge and skills, foster international collaboration and networking as well as supporting professional development.
The main focus of the role as Webinar Planning Lead (as part of the Capacity Building Committee) is to contribute to the planning (and delivery) of online capacity building activities via ISPAH’s Zoom account in collaboration with the Committee Chair and other committee members.
- Contribute to the planning of online activities by
- Generating Zoom webinar
- Plan and conduct Zoom webinar rehearsals
- Aid with technical support during Zoom webinars
- Work with ISPAH councils – interaction and engagement to plan activities
- Working across different ISPAH committees to deliver high-quality capacity building activities
- General experience with Zoom and comfortable using system
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excited about science communication and innovative ideas
- Passion for enhancing and strengthening capacity within the physical activity field
For further information, please contact the Capacity Committee Chair, Charlotte Lund Rasmussen at [email protected].