ISPAH regularly shares timely physical activity science/practice information via numerous channels (newsletters, social media, etc). This position involves collaborating with the ISPAH Communications Committee on the visual communication of such information via infographics, social media tiles, etc.
Check out ISPAH’s social media accounts to see examples of previous content.
- To work closely with ISPAH Social Media team and ISPAH News Editor/s.
- To respond to requests from the ISPAH Communications Committee Chair for assistance on visual communication strategies.
- Create graphic content (aligned with ISPAH’s brand guidelines) within Canva to accompany scheduled social media posts, newsletter items, etc.
- To sit on ISPAH Communications Committee which meets quarterly.
- Role duration is two years; however this is negotiable/extendable.
- It is a requirement to be a member of ISPAH.
- Experience with Canva or similar design software (desirable, but not essential).
Please include examples of your work in the same file as your CV and/or links to social media posts.