We are delighted to organise the fifth webinar in the ISPAH and WHO 2021 series on “WHO Guidelines on physical activity and sedentary behaviour: Translating science to practice”.
When: Nov 3, 2021 8:00 PM London, UK time
Topic: Active Ageing – Every Move Counts!
- Dr Marcia Rodrigues, Centro Universitario UNA in Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Dr Cathie Sherrington, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Fiona Bull, World Health Organization
- Juana Willumsen, World Health Organization
- Prof Jasper Schipperijn, ISPAH President, University of Southern Denmark
Can’t make the webinar?
A recording will be available on the ISPAH Website shortly following the webinar.