We are delighted to organise the fourth webinar in the ISPAH and WHO 2021 series on “WHO Guidelines on physical activity and sedentary behaviour: Translating science to practice”.
When: June 3, 2021 14:00 GMT London
Topic: New guidelines, New surveillance?
– Rick Troiano, National Institutes of Health, USA
– Andreas Holtermann, National Research Centre for the Working Environment, Denmark
– Leanne Riley, Unit Head, NCD Surveillance, WHO HQ, Geneva
– Anthony Okely, School of Health & Society, University of Wollongong, Australia.
– Asmaa El Hamdouchi, Unité Mixte de Recherche Nutrition et Alimentation, CNESTEN- Université Ibn Tofail, Morocco
– Fiona Bull, World Health Organization
– Jasper Schipperijn, ISPAH President, University of Southern denmark
Can’t make the webinar?
The recording will be available on the ISPAH website shortly after the webinar.