The ISPAH Early Career Network (ECN) is a network of self-defined “early career” researchers and practitioners. The aim of the network is to foster the interaction, capacity and growth of early career professionals in physical activity and public health.
Our main objectives are to:
- Facilitate connections and the sharing of knowledge/skills between early career ISPAH members
- Develop capacity and key skills in early career ISPAH members (e.g. grant writing, networking, career development) through regular webinars.
- Enable informal mentoring for early career ISPAH members through connections with more experienced leaders in their field
- Enable ISPAH ECN members to share their research by regularly profiling our members on the GlobalPAnet newsletter.
- Organise networking and mentoring events at major international conferences